ACSS2020 Review Committee
- Dr Wala Almostadi, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Professor James Briganti, Nagasaki University, Japan
- Dr Burak Cop, Istanbul Kültür University, Turkey
- Dr Mohamed Ghanem, Faculty of Law, Tanta University, Egypt
- Dr Selay Ilgaz Sumer, Baskent University, Turkey
- Professor Padmaja Kamat, PES Shri Ravi Sitaram Naik College of Arts & Science, India
- Dr Masanori Kaneko, Independent Researcher, Japan
- Dr Heesoon Lee, Bowling Green State University, United States
- Dr Pushpa Malkanthi, Sabaragamuwa University, Sri Lanka
- Dr Selami Özsoy, University of Bolu Abant Izzet Baysal, Turkey
IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACSS2019 Review Committee, please visit our application page.
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACSS conferences via the links below.