ACSS2019 Review Committee
- Dr Biswanath Lahiri, J.J.T. University - Vidyanagari, India
- Dr Heesoon Lee, Bowling Green State University, United States
- Dr Ho Keat Leng, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Dr Iti Roychowdhury, Amity University MP, India
- Dr Junita Batubara, Universitas Hkbp Nommensen, Malaysia
- Dr Masanori Kaneko, Independent Researcher, Japan
- Dr Mohamed Ghanem, Faculty of Law, Tanta University, Egypt
- Dr Noppanun Supasiripongchai, University of Phayao, Thailand
- Professor Padmaja Kamat, PES Shri Ravi Sitaram Naik College of Arts & Science, India
- Dr Selay Ilgaz Sumer, Baskent University, Turkey
- Professor Yi-Ming Yu, National Defense University, Taiwan
IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACSS Review Committee, please visit our application page.
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACSS conferences via the links below.