May 24-26, 2021 | Held online from Tokyo, Japan
ACSS is organised by IAFOR in association with the IAFOR Research Centre at the Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) in Osaka University, Japan.
ACSS2021 Review Committee
- Dr Mohamed Abdelnaby Ghanem, Faculty of Law, Tanta University, Egypt
- Dr Wala Almostadi, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Dr David Gore, Osaka University, Japan
- Dr Jeffry Haber, Iona College, United States
- Dr Selay Ilgaz Sumer, Baskent University, Turkey
- Professor Padmaja Kamat, PES Shri Ravi Sitaram Naik College of Arts & Science, India
- Dr Masanori Kaneko, Setsunan University, Japan
- Dr Patricia Audrey Ruslijanto, University of Brawijaya, Indonesia
- Dr Mathew Wong, Education University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
IAFOR Grant & Scholarship Recipients
Our warmest congratulations go to Sourav Kumar who has been selected by the conference Organising Committee to receive an IAFOR Scholarship to present his research at ACSS/ACAH2021.
IAFOR's grants and scholarships programme provides financial support to PhD students and early career academics, with the aim of helping them pursue research excellence and achieve their academic goals through interdisciplinary study and interaction. Awards are based on the appropriateness of the educational opportunity in relation to the applicant's field of study, financial need, and contributions to their community and to IAFOR's mission of interdisciplinarity. Scholarships are awarded based on availability of funds from IAFOR and vary with each conference.